Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Högskoleprovet

Forgive me for writing such a long post, comment if you read it all and I'll send you a present! haha (promise!) 

I am so frustrated right now, as you all know I've been doing a lot of maths lately. It's all for a big test the 28th of March. It's basically a test to get into university. If your grades aren't good enought for you to get into what you want you can give the test a go.

I have done the test ones before and it went ok. I got a 1.0/2.0 which beleive it or not was over average. I know it doesnt sound that good but it's ok. However, if you want to get into a University programme which is a little more.. serious, you need a really good score. I want to do a 5 year psychology programme and the points to get in is 1.8. Which I am nowhere near. And that's why I'm studying, all. the. time.

I think going from 1.0 to 1.8 in one go is a little unrealistic though, so I've given myself a little goal. I want 1.4. Then on October I can do the test again and go for 1.8. That just sounds more doable. However I did an old test at home yesterday (on the computer, which I think is harder and you have to read diagrams and very long texts) and I got 1.2. I'm obviously a little dissapointed with this as my goal is higher than that. But I'm trying not to get too frustrated.

The highest I've gor at home doing the test is a 1.3 which I was very pleased with. So I'm hoping I'm on that level, and then if i have a great day and a little bit of luck I can get 1.4 on the day. :)

Sorry about writing such a long blog post, I just need to get this out of my system. I've been working very hard on this pretty much since September so I will be really really sad ifi don't end up getting in next spring.

Also, for anyone else studyingfor this, I recomend you try HpGuiden.
Det kostar lite, men det är det värt! 




Fingers crossed, only 2,5 weeks to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!