Translate

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Förlåt, förlåt förlåt!

Hi everyone!

Last weekend + this week so far has been crazy! Carl's family is here so I need to focus on them a little bit. It's the first time his mother and his brother is here so surely it's understandable? :)

Today we went for a walk around Mariestad and ended up in Candy's for lunch. It's like a small pizza place, but it's quite cozy in there. And now we're just taking it slow. Not sure what we'll do the rest of the day. Hmm..

Also, I ordered something earlier today which I'm excited to show you. It should be here on Friday or maybe Monday next week. Woho! :D

Btw, here's a picture my sister took when we went out on Saturday. :)
Sorry about the quality, I think she took it for Snapchat..



No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!