Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2012

The real deal,

Hey, this day is on my top 10 list of shit days, it has been one of the worst ever to be honest, but I'm still happy, cant really complain, when i have the best boyfriend in the world, he is the most amazing person on this planet. and I am about 257% it will last forever. he is the perfect person for me, and I'd do anything for him. I care more about him than I've ever cared about anything else in my life. 

I want to give him everything he could possible wish for, and I would do anything to make him smile. He mean s the world to me and I want him to be mine forever.. (feeling like a crazy in love teenager) 

This is the man I want to marry and have a billion kids with. 
He makes me smile every day. 

I love you Carl, 
Give me a kiss now, I know you're sitting there smiling like a little weirdo, 
Godis. 



1 comment :



Let's be friends!