Translate

Friday 10 August 2012

feeling important,

One of the best feelings in world is deffo whel you feel like you're doing something that matters or when you and what you do is important for someone or a company or whatever. I'm not talking about saving 679 kids from starving to death now, just normal every day things in life.

For example my job, it's not the best job ever and its deffo not going to change the world in any way.. but it makes me feel good. It makes me feel like I'm getting things done and it makes me feel like someone trusts me to get things done - which makes me feel important..

it doesn't matter that I'm only here for a month, working makes you feel so much better than sitting at home on facebook all day.. even if that can be nice sometimes.. Hahah


1 comment :

  1. Du har så rätt! Alla behöver känna sig behövda. <3

    ReplyDelete



Let's be friends!