Translate

Thursday 6 December 2012

Lunch time!

Just got back from viewing out new office, absolutely loved it. it was twice the size of that we have now, maybe even bigger. :) So anyway, in the office now, lunch time, and my lovely boyfriend got me 2 kinder eggs, and Robb got me a massive can of monster. haha Lunch is sorted!

Okey not really, im having noodles for lunch. saving my eggs for later, and i will be drinking monster all day. haha no sleep for me. :) Never actually tried a Monster before, but this one is really nice. didnt really think i would like it, because i dont like Redbull because it's too sweet. But this one is cool. But over all, i think drinking things like this is a bit scary. i mean it's just not good for you?

Mhm, on the way back to the office, no i havent brushed my hair (balsammetoden!!) no im not wearing makeup (just leave it) and no im not actually as fat as i look. so no need for hating. hahah LOVE EACH OTHER. hejdå.


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!