Translate

Thursday 27 December 2012

Guest blog: hamdango.com

Hello I'm Carl, boyfriend of Rebecca's and I suggested to her that I write a guest blog post for her and so here I am...Hi!

We're in Sweden currently to spend Christmas with her families and I love it here.

I have been to Sweden four times this year and always had a great time.

Christmas at home at the moment is wet and mild where here I've seen more snow than I've ever seen before and it makes everything so much more festive, it's really beautiful here this time of year.

At the moment we are all chilling in the vardagsrummet (i am slowly learning Swedish) and I keep getting treated to Mariestad beers. The beers are good and I have tried to find them in England but so far I've been out of luck!

It's a holiday for me here and I don't want to go home on Sunday and back to the 'real' world and my job.

I'd like to live in Sweden one day, the idea feels like an exciting adventure but it may not be the wisest choice with us having really cool jobs in England so we'll see what happens.

You may not appreciate these pictures as much as me but here are some of the pictures I've enjoyed taking this week in Sweden.

Merry Christmas all!










No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!