Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My boyfriends tshirt and a hat.

So, my body hates me. Ok, it's all my own fault. I have a really red upper body and cant really be in the sun, and don't even get me started on my face. So i went and bought a hat this morning, and i now have to wear it at all times. It's a pretty hat but it's also very windy around here which makes wearing a hat a bit of a challenge. haha.

Anyway so i just got back from the beach, had a shower and now I'm writing this. I am not sure what we are going to do tonight, this place is not the wildest place on the planet.. (i would say average age on this side of Lanzarote is 45). We're going out for dinner to the same place as last night though. Awesome place, we have been twice and tried different things every time, and they have all been delicious.

Anyway, this is what we look like today, and this is also how you chill on the beach - like a boss!








No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!