Translate

Friday 3 August 2012

Inviting Sweden over for a pint,

You probably know this already, but my friends is coming over from Sweden today, super excited! she's only here till Sunday.. She's in London at the moment trying to understand what people are saying.. Not going that well I think, she rang me at work earlier because she needed some help and she said "hmm, I need  to go to the toilet, but it says 30p on it, I don't have that in coins?" I started laughing a bit and asked her what coins she had and she said she's got one that looks like 10kr.. I told her to use that one (the £1) and it worked, sooo.. she thought it would cost her £30 going to the toilet because she didn't get the difference between 30p and £30.. but hey, first time in England.. We've all been there.. Haha :) 

Anyway, this weekend is going to be awesome! don't know what we're doing tonight, but i think we might go out for a beer or two and then just chill really. Eating Tacos though.. YUMM! 

Ah well, time to go back to work. Wiho! 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!