Translate

Wednesday 19 September 2012

When i grow up..

There are a few things that are very important to me when I think about what i want in my life and "when I grow up", and to be honest I think most people will have at least a couple of these things on their lists as well.. Ah well, here is my list of the most important things for me, and this is what's going on in my head.. 


1, If (WHEN) I get married, I'm planing on spending the rest of my live with that person. 
And i will only get married to one man, one time. And i'm not doing it the Swedish way.. which is - you get engaged and stay engaged for about 50 years, because getting married is too big and scary, stfu! it's the same thing but if you're married you have to sign a few papers and you have an amazing day celebrating your love. sounds good in my ears? I don't know what the swedes are doing really.. but i'm quite sure the whole thing was a boys idea! hahaha. 

And no, not everything will change when you get married, you're wife will not turn into some pms monster bitch. and no she will not stop having sex with you - not because you just got married anyway.. getting married will not completely change everything. think people THINK! 
----

2, Married before babies! 
that's just how it goes, i understand that it might be clever to have babies first to see how it works and shit, but for real? You shouldn't even have a baby if you're not 200% sure you want to spend the rest of your life with the other person, and if you're not ready for the hard work.. - do not have babies! Simple! So yeah, 
----

3, 1 baby - 1 dad, 2 babies - 1 dad, 58 babies - 1 dad.. you get it? 
If you start having babies, you have them all with the same guy. well i know its not like that with everyone for a billion different reasons, but that's how i want to do it, (I'm sure most people was planning on being with that guy for the rest of her life.. but anyway) some people just have babies to like.. trap the other person, and to all of you out there - you deserve a big high five, with a chair, in your face! YOU SHALL NOT HAVE BABIES FOR REASONS LIKE THAT! you have babies because you love the other person and because you feel like you and your partner is ready for it.. and because you want a family ofc.. i think i need to calm down a little bit.. hahaha, there are so many thing i want to say about this.. but i wont.. anyway, I'm planning to have all my kids with the same man, when I'm married.. 
----

4, A job, 
Here is the thing, without a job you'll get depressed and bored. simple as. I do not have a job at the moment but i am dying to get one, but it's not easy people, you cant just snap your fingers and there it is.. But anyway, I want a job that i like, a job that wont make me hate mondays, i want to be excited about going to work, doing my thing. I want my own company, I want to be my own boss. And i have big plans baby! hahaha. 
----

So here it is - to make it a bit shorter.. 
1, Married - no divorce, ever! 
2, Babies after wedding! 
3, 5babies - 1 dad! 
4, I will be very successful! 

1 comment :

  1. Totally agree. Lots of people (sadly) don't get number 2. Babies need parents who are 200% sure!
    http://inthekan.net/
    http://stevenbenjamin.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete



Let's be friends!