Translate

Friday 21 September 2012

Lloyds TSB

What the hell is going on, i moved to England about 5 months ago, and ofc a would need a bank account, so i gat the same one as my boyfriend, and first of all, that took me liks 2 months.. to get a bank account.... because i had to go down there and fix it, and then the thought i was a terrorist, so i had to go there again to show my passport, then they lost it, so they sent me a new letter saying i have to go down to the bank thing.. for the 3rd time?!

God my card in the post, fine, took me 3 weeks to fix the internet bank (because i forgot to post the paper) but why would i even have to do that? i dont get it.. because what i did when i got a letter back was so simple a 4year old could have done it..

And anyway, I'm Swedish so im going to have some Swedish bills to pay? right, nope, not with lloyds, because nothing is working like it should there. First i needed an IBAN/SWIFT number, not that hard to find, no problem.. but then it didnt work anyway? because they didnt have my phone number? what the fuck? that has nothing to do with this? to gave them my number, last night... it still says they dont have my number..... it's right there, i can see it!

Everyone knows companies don't give you 56years to pay a bill, which I think I might need with Lloyds,  clowns.. don't even know why have that bank now, pissing me off.. Was thinking about just putting the money on my Swedish account (WHICH WORKS JUST FINE) but no, because this is how it works.. that would cost me like 5 billion, and there is no chance I'm paying Lloyds for their fuck up.

Let me tell you how it works in Sweden...

You walk in there, to the bank thing, you tell them you want to open an account, you fill in a paper or two, sign it, if you're from a different country you might have to show your passport (all on that same day..) and then its done, BAM your account is there.. and it probably took about 7minutes..

And it doesn't cost half a fortune to put money on an English account either, is costs like £5.. not £35..

---

I think i need a shower now, to calm down a little. this is not cool, i don't know what LloysTSB are doing, but they need to fix this, it's just sad... IT SHOULDN'T TAKE 2 DAYS TO PAY ONE BILL! hejdå.


1 comment :



Let's be friends!