Translate

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Week 1/12 to get fit.

Good morning everyone.

At the moment I'm on a 12 weeks to get fit thing. I have made this up myself to get back into the gym and to make myself feel more energized and a little more confident. I'm now on week 2, but I thought I'd let you know how my first week went.

I had 4 days where I either went to the gym or did another form of excersice. I went to the gym 3 times, about 60-90minutes a go, and on Saturday the weather was lovely so I went for a long walk (about 10km) with my boyfriend instead of going to the gym.

The food bit is a lot tougher for me, I love carbs so it's a bit of a challenge. I did snack a little bit 2 nights and I had a few (too many) glasses of with with my dads girlfriend on Saturday. BUT I reached my weight goal and more for the week.

I am now 173cm tall, and 64,5kg light (No, not heavy! haha) The goal was 64.9 so I'm happy. :)
My goal for Monday next week is 63.9, but we'll see how it goes.


No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!