Translate

Friday 24 July 2015

Happy Friday and new bikini!

Today is the day. All you ladies know what I mean right? The day where any little thing can make you mentally fall apart. The day where you should just be in bad eating chocolate and watch films. That day. So after a mini breakdown this morning for absolutely no reason me and Carl decided to go out for a fika and a bit of shopping. I got a new bikini for tonight and a beach "dress". Very happy with them! :)

We're spending this day in the hot tub and sauna, and later tonight my dad, Sofia and Hilda are coming over to join us. So Champs is in the fridge getting ready together with some strawberries and other good things to eat and drink. I'll make sure to take some pictures later for you.

How are you spending your Friday? :)




No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!