Translate

Friday 31 July 2015

Trying out my new keyboard.

Hi!

I've just tried my new keyboard for my tablet, I'm not sure if it's the fact I'm using a tablet or it's the keyboard but it's super slow! I can write about 7 words, then I have to wait for like 20sec so it can type it all, then write another 7 words and so on.. It's extremely frustrating because if you forget it will mix up att the letters to a point where you can't even imagine what it was meant to say. Might have to buy myself az small laptop in a while after all.. :(

Anyway, other than that my day has been pretty relaxed I keep thinking it's Thursday? I've done some writing and some research and at this exact moment I'm watching Real Housewives of Vancouver (don't judge! haha).



No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!