Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Low calorie salmon pasta

This is what was for dinner tonight, a creamy salmon pasta. 

As you know I'm very cautious when it comes to calories so this is a "diet" (if you can say diet and pasta in the same sentence) salmon pasta. I absolutely love this meal and I always make enough for the next day as well. :) 



This recipe is for 2 medium portions. 
Takes about 5min to prep and 10-15min to cook. 

1 Salmon fillet.
1 Pepper (any colour, my favourite in this meal is yellow) 
1dl low fat cream
1 portion of pasta (I like brown spaghetti the most)
Broccoli 
Herbs & black pepper (use whatever herbs you like) 

Easy peasy, you boil the pasta, fry the salmon fillet and "chop" it up in the pan, throw the vegetables in so they get a bit fried as well, when the pasta is ready, drain it and put it in the pan. Mix it all together, then pour the cream on top and last but not least the black pepper and herbs. 

If you give this a go, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!