Translate

Friday 13 November 2015

This weekend;

I am overly excited to let you know that my sister Amanda is coming to visit me. It's the first time since I moved down here and I can't wait to see her. Not sure exactly what we're going to do but I'm pretty sure it will involve wine, heels and drunken texts, haha. How am I meant to get all my school work done when she's here? Haha.

I'm also in work today, and it's the last day for about a month. Finally I can have a day off! Haha, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but when you study full time and work part time it can get a little stressful, haha. So now I'll have about 3 weeks off from work and just focus on school and myself. :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

This is me and my sister about 4 years ago. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment



Let's be friends!